Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Few Quick Comments

1. I think I fixed the blog so that people can comment. Please try and see if it works.

2. LiJun and Meri left about an hour ago. They are going to Delhi, then to the Taj Majal, then home. I am sad without them.

3. I do not yet have Vindya. I'm going to go and visit her a little later, and drop in on the adoption office while I'm at it.

4. Meri and I managed to upload a few photos from her camera (but none from my phone.) They include Vindya!

2 comments:

  1. OK Iam going to try a comment-yeah for photos too!! Hope you have a good day. Can I have your email address??? Mine is lowryluthr@aol.com. Thinking about you!! DL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I can comment too!
    Every day at lunch break, I read your blog!
    Is there really hot? What's typical local food?
    --Jenny Min

    ReplyDelete